Valentine’s Day is rapidly approaching and I’m feverishly working on a menu for our little dinner party. In all my searching, I found a recipe that I will probably incorporate into something….and so I thought I’d share….stay tuned in a couple of days to find out just how I plan to use this delicious white chocolate mousse.
- 12 ounces White Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- Heat 3/4 cup of whipping cream until it is hot and barely beginning to bubble on the edges. You don't want it to come to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate until completely blended.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat the last 3/4 cup of cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold into cooled chocolate until smooth.
- Spoon into meringue bowls just prior to serving.